|Company||The Aicila Group|
Ruminant Sales Manager (Animal Nutrition) – South Korea
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Our client, a leader in the development of animal nutrition products is expanding its team in Korea. Due to potential business growth and their innovative products being launched in the market, the organization is looking to hire a results-driven ruminant sales manager. The role can be based anywhere in Korea and as Head of Sales for the ruminant business, you will have plenty of flexibility to develop and implement a successful sales strategy to ensure sales revenue and margin budgets for the ruminant sector are achieved. Ideally you are a person who considers yourself to be a driven salesperson in the animal nutrition industry with the enjoyment of traveling to meet feed mills to provide solutions for their business.
● Developing the ruminant business to optimize growth & revenue for our clients’ growing ruminant business in the Korean market
● Planning and executing sales channel strategy for our client’s ruminant product portfolio
● Working closely with the Ruminant Sales Head in managing and executing ruminant product pricing
● Provide technical expertise to key accounts, distributors and key opinion leaders through seminars and customers visit
● Work closely with the Technical Service Manager in setting up and executing commercial trials to demonstrate our client’s product efficacy
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
● Korean nationality with bachelor degree in animal science, animal nutrition, or agricultural science. Formal qualifications in a ruminant-related field would be an advantage
● A minimum of five years in sales experience with a sound understanding of feed additive and ingredients applications for ruminants
● Outstanding presentation, selling, and negotiating skills
● Results-oriented with a demonstrated track record of success in previous roles
● Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills
● Good written and spoken English
The position requires regular domestic travel throughout Korea to visit major dairy and beef producers, feed mills, consultants, and influencers involved in ruminant production. If you are looking to take the next step in your ruminant sales career, apply online referencing VRN 2247 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion contact Sativana Suparyono on +62 811 113 0577 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
|% Travel||Regular Domestic Travel|