Pricing Intelligence Pro
Powerful and user friendly pricing tools to help you set prices and negotiate even more effectively and efficiently.Find out more
Sometimes you need more data, faster or more in-depth specific information.
In addition to the Feedinfo service, we have worked with those across the animal nutrition supply chain at all levels, to develop a suite of premium services in addition to your Feedinfo licence.
Find out more about our premium Pro services below and contact us to discuss your objectives and how these can help you in the most efficient and effective way.
Helping you set prices and negotiate even more effectively and efficiently, Pricing Intelligence Pro is a suite of powerful and user-friendly pricing tools. You will benefit from:
- Instant updates for price changes of micro ingredients
- Faster updates through email alerts, as soon as an article is published with breaking news for a feed additive
- Personalised price information on your Feedinfo homepage
- Commentary and insight, putting historical pricing into perspective and giving you the full story
- Comparisons of pricing and trends of ingredients, for a full picture of all components in animal feed or premix
Coming soon to Pricing Intelligence Pro
Personalised pricing dashboards:
One central home for your amino acid, vitamin or mineral prices, giving you the information you need both at a glance, and in more detail for any products, from any regions you care about, all in one place.
Find out how this service can help you with feed additive price negotiations.Talk to us
Validate your business strategy with clear, independent and thorough data on global feed additive supply and demand.
Helping you decide your long term strategy for product development and production, purchasing and trading, the data and information in Supply & Demand Pro gives you:
- Vital information on the supply and demand of the 6 most-used additives in animal feed
- Over 25,000 independently verified points of data, across 80 countries globally
- A tool to help negotiate the best rates, support for supplier selection, plant location planning, product development, and more
- Exclusive regular market reporting and access to the world-leading analysts behind Supply & Demand Pro
- Global capacity, production, trade and consumption data for the following most sought-after feed additives: lysine, threonine, methionine, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B2
- Access to the analyst team via a fair-usage policy
For analysts, innovators and those with a vested interest in the animal nutrition and feed industry, finding independent, detailed global and regional information on supply and demand has never been easy.
See how Supply & Demand Pro can help you:Talk to us
To see a short tour of the Supply & Demand Pro service, watch this video below:
Find out more and see these Pro services in action
Please fill out this form, and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your goals, and show you more about our Pro services.
How we use your personal information
We may process your personal information for our legitimate business interests within the Agribriefing group. These include but are not limited to supporting our business model, registering you as new customer or registering your attendance to events, communicating with you about the service, network security and identifying usage trends and more.
Click here to learn more about how we use your data and our lawful bases for doing so.
You have the right to object to this processing if you wish by clicking here however this may affect your ability to use the service.