The animal nutrition & feed sector's favourite tools & information, in one place.
Designed for feed additive producers, feed manufacturers, integrators and other organisations within animal nutrition, Feedinfo offers the tools needed to make even more informed negotiations, make better supply chain and investment decisions, develop their products, and much more.
More than 600 organisations in over 60 countries use Feedinfo's extensive pricing, analysis, insight, news and information.
Save money & time with Feedinfo
You'll no longer need to purchase and search multiple resources for price reports, news, analysis or scientific libraries. Feedinfo's specialist team of analysts, researchers and journalists source, create and curate this for you.
It's everything you need in one place, fast.Get your free demo
Watch this video to take a short tour of Feedinfo
Three key ways to help you & your business:
In-depth global prices
Plan and negotiate more effectively, using trusted and independent price intelligence on vitamins, amino acids and minerals for animal feed.Learn more
Curated news & insight
React quickly to ever-changing conditions in the animal feed industry, with the fastest news coverage and market analysis.Sign up for free content
Research & innovations
Develop stronger products using the largest source of animal feed scientific papers, innovations, patents and legislation information.Get your free trial
Feedinfo is really one of the only useful and trustworthy sources of data for a lot of these products. Our using Feedinfo information has transformed how we think about these things.
Features you can benefit from with Feedinfo
- Feed additive price reporting for Americas, Europe and Asia
- Fully searchable news archive covering over 20 years
- Latest patents and patent application information
- Raw feed materials and input prices collated from key industry sources
- Latest news, insight and interviews across the industry
- Statistical and market reports from global sources
- Scientific research of 10,000 articles from universities & journals
- A quarterly observation of M&A activity in the animal nutrition market
- Track and monitor fluctuations in grains pricing
- Analysis of company results
- Latest and archive EU legislative information
- 13.2 million scientific abstracts in the CAB Direct database
In order to make better purchasing decisions you need more and more information and Feedinfo definitely helps us to get a better price, so we can see the value in the service.