Strategic Marketing Manager - Swine
- Own and develop a comprehensive strategic plan for the swine business for EMEA. Capture key insights, initiatives, key segment pursuits and drive the solutions approach consistent with corporate strategy.
- Execute the marketing & strategy plan in collaboration with the commercial organization to achieve our deliverables
- Ensure consistency and coherence in our approach to customers and industry on the swine solutions and represent Novus’ voice
- Monitor the competitive landscape, industry trends and market to remain relevant to the industry
- Lead Product Country Launches (PCL) for swine applications working cross-functionally with Technical Service, Product Management, Marketing Communications and other support functions defining valid product positioning and value proposition, providing marketing messaging and marketing materials as well as training of the commercial teams.
- Build a network and stay tuned with key stakeholders in EMEA swine sector and re-evaluate and update the swine strategies according to market changes or new trends and needs.
- Identify new business opportunities (e.g. new strategies, new geographies) as part of the continual re-evaluation of business plans.
- Provide guidance and direction for swine marketing collateral.
- Adhere to the Novus Management System (NMS), Novus Integrity System (NIS) and all policies and procedures related to position assignment.
- Advanced degree or comparable training in marketing or animal production
- 5+ years of marketing experience in the animal nutrition industry.
- 5+ years of experience over multi-national business activities in EMEA.
- Proven analytical skills and knowledge how to build strategic business plans.
- Proven expertise in swine industries, sound knowledge of animal nutrition and health businesses preferred.
- Strong network with industry stakeholders in different segments of the swine industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & leadership skills to set direction and collaborate across the organization in order to determine critical areas of focus and to reach organizational objectives
Other Essential Requirements
- Fluent in Spanish, German, French or Danish
- Fluent in English.
Bachelors or better in Animal Nutrition or related field.
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
5 years: Marketing experience in the animal nutrition industry over multi-national business activities in EMEA
If you think this is the role for you, please send your application online
|Country||Preferably Spain, Germany, France or The Netherlands. Other EU countries to be considered.|