Sales Manager Central and North Europe
At Novus our goal as a company is to help feed the world affordable, wholesome food and achieve a higher quality of life. We aim to make a clear difference in sustainably meeting the growing global need for nutrition and health.
Novus' employees help bring this Vision and Mission to life. Our employees support our customer in over 80 countries worldwide. Our culture is driven by this mission to help support every person across the globe. We are always looking for dynamic people who share our mission to help feed the world.
- This role manages the sales process and customer interactions for the Central Europe (CEU) region that includes part of Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Scandinavia.
- Coordinate with technical services for the assigned territory to ensure customer value and profitability.
- The role is accountable for the development and execution of the sales plan via direct sales, distributors and agents in the assigned region, and the optimal deployment of the business footprint for effective reach and delivery of solutions to key target customers.
- Establish sustainable long-term business relationships with key customers in the assigned region.
- Implementation of the strategy to develop the business with Global Key Accounts
- The role operates with autonomy and latitude in decision making under general direction from the Regional Sales Manager, North Europe.
- Achieve or exceed sales targets for CEU region.
- Develop 3-year business plans for the CEU region with integration of species and product line sales and marketing plans in close collaboration with regional marketing.
- Manage the CEU region business to maximize profit short term and long term while creating value by customer centric approach.
- Contribute to the right spirit within the team and communication within the organization.
- Develop and approve monthly S&OP forecast to meet customer requirements and Novus inventory/working capital objectives.
- Maintain close relationships with customers to understand pains and decision making drivers.
- Fulfil Novus’s sales strategies and forecast sales volumes for all products/channels in assigned region.
- Oversee compliance and adhere to the Novus Management System (NMS) and Novus Integrity System (NIS) and all policies and procedures related to position assignment.
Key Knowledge/Skills/ Experience
- Advanced degree (MS/MBA) or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Animal Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of sales and marketing experience at feed-additives/pre-mix business.
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales and marketing to the completion of complex assignments.
- Team player.
- Proven understanding of the livestock industry, thorough knowledge of the animal nutrition and health businesses.
- Proven ability in developing and implementing country level sales plans and business strategies that successfully and consistently achieve sales targets for the region.
- Proven ability to establish, grow and manage long-term relationships with customers for optimum results.
- Strong cross-functional skills to effectively work with colleagues, build relationships, manage conflict, and achieve broader group objectives.
- Seasoned and pro-active self-achiever.
- Detailed understanding of animal protein and food industries for assigned area. May be a recognized expert in one or more species.
- Thorough knowledge of animal nutrition and health businesses for assigned area.
- Demonstrated success in account management and business development.
- Developing ability to establish, grow and manage relationships with customers for optimum results.
- Fluent in German & English.
- Other languages would be valuable.
- The position requires frequent travel (> 50%)
5 years: 5 years of sales and marketing experience at feed-additives/pre-mix business
If you think this is the role for you, follow this application link: Sales Manager Central and North Europe | Novus International Careers (ultipro.com)
|Location||Germany - Remote|