|Company||The Aicila Group|
Feedlot Key Account Manager
Location: Toowoomba, Australia
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced and expanding Australian company dedicated to animal health, especially livestock. This leader in its field is currently looking for a Business Manager to focus on their key clients in the Beef Feedlot sector. The position will be based in or around Toowoomba, QLD.
As the Key Account Manager, you can deliver business results by focusing on the customer needs and providing solutions through the different services and products across the value chain. You are passionate about animal health and thrive on finding business opportunities to improve herd health with predominantly cattle producers. You will be the kind of person that values relationships, nurtures those relationships, and deliver commercial outcomes as a result. You have loads of personal drive, motivation, and a mind for financial analysis and business reviews. You love being out on farms and all that comes with it, but equally comfortable in the boardroom of major agricultural corporations.
As the National Business Account Manager for Feedlots, your primary responsibilities will include:
● Attract, develop, and grow long term business relationships with key clients, by connecting their needs to what the business can offer them. Become their trusted adviser and the first port of call
● Present business proposals, tender contracts to prospective feedlot clients, with clear reporting of progress along the way
● Conduct business reviews with established clients on a quarterly basis
● Seek out and cultivate short and long term commercial opportunities with the internal sales team to contribute to the overall growth of the company
● Work closely with internal colleagues across marketing, technical, and finance
We Need You To Have The Following:
● Proven and demonstrated sales skills and previous key account management in the rural and agricultural industries with more than 5 years B2B and B2C sales experience
● A valid Australian Drivers’ License
● 2+ years of experience and or exposure in Beef Feedlotting
● Strong business acumen with demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
● Ability to travel extensively around the given region
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
This role is only open to those who have the right to work permanently and who have proven local experience in Australia . Fluent English language skills are essential for the success of the role. No Visa sponsorship is on offer.
For a confidential discussion contact Alicia Keenan on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online referencing VRN2347 ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role by addressing the key selection criteria.
|% Travel||Extensively around the given region|