Our content

Thai Union Feedmill Establishes New JV in Pakistan

Source: Feedindo Logo Final

8 April 2021 - Thai Union Feedmill Public Company Limited has established a new livestock and aqua feed manufacturing and distribution joint venture in Pakistan called AMG-Thaiunion Feedmill (Private) Limited.

Thai Union Feedmill will own a 51% stake in the new joint venture. The remaining 49% will be owned by eight other private investors. AMG-Thaiunion Feedmill is based in Lahore.

Thai Union Feedmill is 66.9% owned by Thai Union Group Public Company Limited.