|Company||Evonik Industries AG|
Global Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Companion Animals
Location: Netherlands, Delft
What we offer
DSM and Evonik have established a new company, Veramaris V.O.F., for the production of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA from natural marine algae for animal nutrition. The 50:50 joint venture is headquartered at the DSM Biotech Campus in Delft (Netherlands). For more information about the joint venture, please visit our website: www.veramaris.com and www.pets.veramaris.com.
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
- Responsible for all elements of customer relationship management to ensure global success
- Develop, implement and execute a three- to five- year sales plan for the Veramaris Pet products together with line management. Including commercial and supply chain strategies, pricing strategy and tactics designed to maximize revenue growth.
- Work effectively with Veramaris quality and operations, customer service, and relevant DSM or Evonik colleagues, to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Interact frequently with technical and operations management to (a) support customer needs (b) develop and execute sales plans.
- Responsible for sales, pricing and commercial management, refining annual product quantities, market potential and contribute to pricing strategy. Manage and keep abreast of current competitive activities and supply chain implications.
- Responsible for gathering and communicating market intelligence that may influence the marketing strategy.
- Build and educate industry influencers with the objective of strengthening the Veramaris & Life’s Omega brands.
- Facilitate cross-functional team support for business development while striving for inclusion and cooperation.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science, marketing or business administration
- Pet food industry sales management experience required, global pet food ingredients sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of pet food value chain, key players, FMCG and influencers
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of progressively increasing commercial responsibilities in pet specialty ingredient sales and marketing
- International working experience is required
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, regulatory, science, technical, legal and market research in a very collaborative environment
- Ability and willingness to travel regularly and internationally
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
Please direct your application to BraunKareen, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact our Recruiting Center Team at 0800 2386645 (Germany only) or +49 201 177 4200. VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 145742