Technical Sales Manager
Location: Burgbernheim, DE, 91593
As a European distribution organization of the BASF Group, BTC Europe sells highly-refined specialty and fine chemicals to international customers in numerous industries. We capitalize on our proximity to our customers, agility, many years of expertise and the accumulated know-how of the BASF Verbund.
BTC Europe distributes BASF's wide range of feed additives such as vitamins, enzymes, carotenoids and organic acids to medium-sized and smaller companies in Europe.
●You will join our team as soon as possible and expand our customer base of compound feed producer as well as mineral feed manufacturer and premixer in various European countries.
● In cooperation with our local account managers you will be responsible for the technical support of our customers.
● Furthermore, you will independently prepare offers as well as conduct price negotiations.
● You will be involved in the development of marketing concepts based on market and competitor analysis and will subsequently implement them.
● You will also check technical databases and organize necessary product information.
● Master's degree in agricultural sciences with a focus on animal nutrition or studies in veterinary medicine
● Experience in the feed industry, premix production or marketing of feed additives as well as several years of sales experience
● Very good language skills in German and English
● High level of motivation and communication skills
● Negotiation skills as well as target orientation
● Willingness to travel regularly
● After 2 years, a transfer to a permanent contract is possible.
● Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
● Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
● International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
● An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
● A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Mrs. Tina Süß-du Bois (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 58142 or Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
BTC Europe GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of BASF. Learn more about BTC Europe GmbH at on.basf.com/BTCEurope/EN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
|Location||Burgbernheim, DE, 91593|
|Contact||Tina Süß-du Bois|