Technical Service Manager Swine - North Europe
At Novus our goal as a company is to help feed the world affordable, wholesome food and achieve a higher quality of life. We aim to make a clear difference in sustainably meeting the growing global need for nutrition and health.
Novus' employees help bring this Vision and Mission to life. Our employees support our customer in over 80 countries worldwide. Our culture is driven by this mission to help support every person across the globe. We are always looking for dynamic people who share our mission to help feed the world.
- As expert on swine nutrition, collaborate closely with the sales team and Strategic Marketing EMEA on building the strategic plans for the local and Regional Key Accounts to maintain and grow the business in the NEU region and provide the required technical support. This region comprises the following countries: Poland, Germany, Benelux, Scandinavia, Great Britain, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Baltic Republics and Ukraine.
- Contribute to build Novus into a broader, multi-product/program and customer focused company.
- Provide full nutritional and technical support, pre-sales and post-sales, to the sales team and distributors in the assigned region, educating the sales colleagues and distributors on maximizing the nutritional and technical properties of our products in feed formulations, by combining in-depth field knowledge with market focus.
- Act as the primary technical support for the Regional Key Accounts Manager in the swine business, providing also support on building the strategic plans for the Regional Key Accounts to maintain and grow the business.
- Provide expertise and guidance on swine feed and nutrition, and swine management to customers in the industry to enhance existing relationships and to increase the volume and effectiveness of solutions sold to customers. Whenever requested by the customer and following the internal approving process, plan and execute feed trials according to customer needs, including monitoring them, analyzing data and discussing results and conclusions with them.
- Influence product development by interfacing with Global R&D and participate in local R&D swine projects. Identify new opportunities for product applications.
- Coordinate with Strategic Marketing Swine to generate product documentation (technical information, product presentations, training materials) out of the information generated by Novus inside and outside of Europe by other World Areas or by the Global R&D group; and deliver public presentations in Congresses/Symposiums and educational seminars in the assigned area. Also, collaborate with Strategic Marketing Swine in the preparation of events, from the technical perspective.
- Actively participate in Technical Service meetings to ensure exchange of knowledge, training, focus and alignment.
- Create and maintain a network with Universities, research centers and Key Opinion Leaders in the European swine industry.
- Act as the internal reference expert in Europe, representing the group in Global Swine Teams.
- Act as the contact for Regulatory Affairs EMEA to provide technical support in relation to the trials needed for product registration, involving the species experts.
- Adhere to the Novus Management System (NMS), the Novus Integrity System (NIS) and all policies and procedures related to the role.
- Masters Degree or higher in Swine nutrition or related field.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position in technical Service in the NEU market.
- Detailed understanding of animal protein and food industries for assigned area. May be recognized expert in one or more species.
- Thorough knowledge of swine nutrition and health businesses for assigned area.
- Developing ability to establish, grow and manage relationships with customers for optimum results.
- Proven understanding of business activities and drivers in assigned area to effectively determine market opportunities for team.
- Fluent in English is a must. Dutch and/or German will be a plus.
- Ideally located in Germany, but could also be in other northern European countries (Belgium, The Netherlands).
- This position requires frequent travelling (40% time).
If you think this is the role for you, follow this application link: Technical Service Manager Swine - North Europe | Novus International Careers (ultipro.com)
|Location||Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands|
|Country||Germany & other Northern European countries (Belgium, The Netherlands)|