Sr Manager- Regional Strategic Accounts America (Mexico, Remote)
- Manage the business of Novus International at assigned strategic accounts coordinating with regional team to maximize profit short and long term, deliver value, and achieve business objectives.
- Establish and maintain sustainable long-term business relationships with assigned accounts, influencers, and external partners, and understand their pain points, decision making drivers, and opportunities.
- Direct regional relationships, cross functional support, and drive short and long term goals for assigned strategic accounts.
- Manage the completion of ongoing trials and marketing activities with the support of the local teams, that are considered relevant for the assigned strategic accounts within the region.
- Manage the sales budget and planning at the assigned strategic accounts.
- Implement processes and tools for strategic account management in the region, aligned with global strategic account management team.
- Adhere to the Novus Management System (NMS), Novus Integrity System (NIS) and all policies and procedures related to position assignment.
- Advanced degree (MS/MBA), Bachelor’s degree or comparable training and 8 years of account management or related experience.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of account management to the completion of complex assignments.
- Proven expertise in animal protein and food industries, animal nutrition and health businesses.
- Strong cross functional skills to effectively work with colleagues, manage conflict, negotiate effectively, and achieve desired results.
- Sales and marketing experience and multicultural business knowledge to act on competitive landscape and market opportunities.
- Recognized expertise in developing business strategies that successfully and consistently achieve sales targets for strategic accounts.
- Ability to conduct complex situational analysis and quickly determine course of action in response to customer problems.
- Ability to establish, grow and manage long-term relationships with customers for optimum results.
- Strong leadership and networking skills to set direction and collaborate across the region to determine critical areas of focus for strategic accounts.
- Proven expertise in animal protein and food industries, animal nutrition and health businesses
- 8 years of account management or related experience
If you think this is the role for you, follow this application link: Sr Manager- Regional Strategic Accounts America | Novus International Careers (ultipro.com)