- Accountable for development and execution of sales plan for assigned territory, contribute to budget and business planning processes.
- Coordinate technical service, marketing, logistics, customer service teams to support assigned territory.
- Manage proper stewardship of Novus resources with close adherence to annual budget, investigate cost efficiencies as identified.
- Build and maintain close relationships with customers to understand challenges and decision making drivers.
- Participate in preparing forecast sales volumes for all product/channels for assigned territory.
- Manage CRM platform to monitor customer activity and team progress toward territory goals.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Advanced degree (MS/MBA) or Bachelor’s degree and min 5 years of related experience at multi-species premix business or feed additives.
- Detailed understanding of animal protein and food industries for assigned area. May be recognized expert in one or more species.
- Thorough knowledge of animal nutrition and health businesses for assigned area.
- Demonstrated success in account management and business development.
- Developing ability to establish, grow and manage relationships with customers for optimum results.
- Proven understanding of business activities and drivers in assigned area to effectively determine market opportunities for team.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of other languages would be a plus, specially Dutch.
- Location: Belgium, UK or Netherlands.
- Travelling: 50% of the time.
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Bachelors or better in Animal Nutrition.
- Masters or better in Animal Nutrition or related field.
- 5 years: Work Experience in the premix or feed additive industry
If you think this is the role for you, please send your application online: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/CEL1005NIICL/JobBoard/e504b239-6fdb-4f4a-bd51-ba28bb5d0c94/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=4d6eeb6a-9546-458a-b66e-ec644a395830
|Location||Remote in the UK|