- Lead the sales process and customer interactions with our Regional Key Accounts in EMEA. Accountable for the development and execution of the sales plan and the optimal deployment of the business footprint for effective reach and delivery of solutions to key target customers. Establish sustainable long term business relationships with Regional Key Accounts in EMEA. Under supervision from manager, operates with discretion in decision making and the communication with Sales Team.
- Lead the sales effort with our Regional Key Accounts in EMEA and maintain strong collateral CFR with Regional Sales Managers and their sales teams, technical group, regional marketing, and supply chain personnel across the region.
- Under supervision of Sales Director, build and execute strong Key Account Plans to secure the alignment and success in our business with Regional Key Accounts.
- Manage the business of Regional Key Accounts to maximize profit short term and long term while creating customer value.
- Support and implement (in EMEA) the strategy defined by our Global Key Accounts Director in connection with Global Key Accounts.
- Develop and approve monthly S&OP forecast to meet customer requirements and Novus DOH objectives.
- Maintain close relationships with Regional Key Accounts to understand pains and decision-making drivers.
- Develop Novus’s sales strategies and forecast sales volumes for all product/channels in our Regional Key Accounts in EMEA.
- Adhere to the Novus Management System (NMS), Novus Integrity System (NIS) and all policies and procedures related to position assignment.
General Guidance for Key Knowledge/Skills/Experience
- Advanced degree (MS/MBA), Bachelor’s degree or comparable training and 8+ years of sales and marketing experience.
- 5+ years management experience over sales or related teams in EMEA.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of sales and marketing to the completion of complex assignments.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate with sales managers, technical team and regional marketing.
- Proven understanding of the livestock industry, thorough knowledge of the animal nutrition and health businesses.
- Proven ability in developing and implementation of sales plans and business strategies per Regional Key Account that successfully and consistently achieve sales targets for region.
- Proven ability to establish, grow and manage long-term relationships with customers for optimum results.
- Strong leadership skills to set direction and keep multicultural, multifunctional teams reaching regional and global objectives.
- Strong cross-functional skills to effectively work with colleagues, build relationships, manage conflict, and achieve broader group objectives.
- Strong business management and financial skills to be able to understand and carry accountability for Customer / Country business plans, budgeting, forecasting, and financial statements.
Other Essential Requirements
- Fluent in English, other languages would be valuable.
- Travelling: the position requires frequent travelling (> 30%).
- Location: EMEA, with preference in Benelux, France or Spain.
If you think this is the role for you, please send your application online: Regional Key Accounts Manager, EMEA | Novus International Careers (ultipro.com)
|Country||Belgium, Netherlands, France or Spain|