ANIMINE is a French supplier of added-value trace mineral sources for animal nutrition. Created in 2010, we are a fast-growing company driven by an ambitious R&D policy. Our distribution network has been successfully built in Europe, Asia and Americas thanks to high scientific credibility and quality standards (FAMI-QS, ISO14001). We are proud to create unique value for nutritional, social and natural environments.
We are recruiting today an INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Swine) to join our Marketing department.
Reporting to Marketing Director, this position will require to :
• Be the company technical reference for the targeted animal species (swine)
• Give technical support to direct (e.g. distributors) and undirect customers worldwide.
• Provide product education to internal and external human resources (e.g. Customer visits, live trainings or webinars)
• Participate to product positioning and application (e.g. nutritional program)
• Contribute to customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Contribute to set up research strategy (bringing ideas and potential research partners)
• Transfer information from headquarters to locals.
• Provide market intelligence information to Product manager and R&D
• Manage customer trials from protocol design to final report (collaborating with Sales, Product manager and R&D to ensure respects of internal procedures)
• Support Sales teams to answer customers technical questions (e.g. FAQ)
• Initiate and contributes to product literature and technical documentation (e.g. ppt, brochures…)
• Maintain good relationships with opinion leaders.
We expect candidates to have/be:
- University degree in animal science, nutrition or veterinary.
- Significant experience in the feed (additives) industry.
- Very good knowledge in animal nutrition and industry practices
- Fluent in English (Both oral and written), any other language is a plus
- Autonomous with good communication skills and team spirit
- Result-oriented mindset and flexibility
- Ability to give product training and oral presentations to various audiences.
- Good understanding of company Quality and Environment System.
- Able to work in a small-sized and flexible company.
Starting date: Asap
Location: Europe based
Travel: up to 50% of working time (at international scale)
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
Type of contract: Permanent
% work-time: Full time
Please contact Le Bourdon & Associés [LBA] at email@example.com sending a CV
(3 page MAXIMUM in Word format)
|Salary||Competitive, based on experience|
|Contact||Le Bourdon & Associés [LBA]|
|% Travel||Up to 50% of working time (at international scale)|