We want to share with you a vacancy within our Innovation Division:
What you will do:
- Idea creation
- Contribute to the development of new ideas
- Contribute to transform market ideas (needs) into market opportunities (products)
- Idea evaluation
- Manage and develop experimental models to prove the mode of action of new and current developments
- Contribute to data analysis and data reporting
- Create tools to validate new concepts
- Integration of inputs (Innovation and Commercial Team) and testing proposals
- Trial planning, development and evaluation (analysis)
- Contribute to generation of data and technical tools to support coming developments and applications
- Facilitate and foster the “buy-in” of stakeholders (internal & external)
- Contribute in scientific communications and publications
- Contribute in generation of technical support material for the sales force of the Feed Additives Division
- Develop technical service activities in EU mainly (presentations of new developments to customers, field-trial coordination, …).
What do you need:
- Graduate and PhD in Animal Science
- High level of English
- At least five years of experience in a similar position
- Customer orientation
- Familiar with the usage of statistical packages and wording
- Familiar with experimental design
- Excellent team player
- Open minded to explore new solutions, ingredients or processes.
We will value:
- Specific training or accreditation as a research user of experimental animals
- Have recently been a monitor and director of studies with monogastric (pigs and poultry).
- Be familiar with zootechnical additive’s registration processes
Are you interested?
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org until April 7th:
- Updated CV.
- Change of position motivation letter.
|Location||Close to Barcelona|