|Company||The Aicila Group|
Global Technical Product Manager (Dairy/Beef Cow Nutrition)
We are incredibly excited to present this new opportunity for our client, a global animal nutrition business with headquarters in Europe. They are a worldwide leader in their field and continue to grow and strengthen in the markets in which they serve.
We are currently looking for a Global Technical Product Manager to join their successful team based in Europe. This role will be an integral part of the global technical-commercial team. and focus on Ruminant Nutrition. We are open to candidates currently located anywhere in the world, open to considering the role and a move to Europe.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to provide superior technical support to not only your colleagues but key customers and channel partners in the dairy and beef industry all around the world.
Are you the ideal candidate for this role? Let's see….
● Are you currently working in the dairy or beef industry?
● Is ruminant health and nutrition your area of expertise?
● Do you have a Ph.D. in Animal Health / Nutrition or Animal Science?
● Do you have a demonstrated track record of planning and running scientific trials in the dairy or beef nutrition space?
● Can you communicate effectively with people from different cultures, backgrounds?
● Do you have experience working for an international animal feed or feed additives company?
● Have you had experience in providing technical support and training to distributors, customers, and colleagues?
● Can you effectively write technical articles? Have you published any of your work previously?
● Do you have excellent presentation skills and can you easily translate complicated technical data into meaningful information for use by peers, customers, and distributors?
● Do you have a track record of building relationships with KOL's, universities and research centres?
As the successful candidate, you will be able to provide strategic thought leadership and scientific expertise to our client's business and customers across the globe.
You'll have a high level of drive and motivation in leading projects and most certainly, you will be able to build trust with the people you work with. Your tendency for agile thinking and your hunger to deliver solutions will stand you in good stead to be a stellar candidate for this position.
An ambitious package will be negotiated with the person, commensurate with skills and experience. Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their organisation.
We would highly appreciate applications from candidates who can answer yes to the questions posed above. Please note ONLY applicants who meet the relevant criteria will be contacted. Please apply, following the links and be sure to include a cover letter with your CV application,
Alternatively, please feel free to contact Alicia Keenan at email@example.com to arrange a confidential discussion regarding the role.