|Company||Royal Agrifirm Group|
|Website||Royal Agrifirm Careers|
Agrimprove is Royal Agrifirm Group’s functional feed ingredients brand. In support of farmers worldwide, we develop ideas in animal health and nutrition, and grow these ideas into tangible improvements throughout the agri-food chain.
In close collaboration with the food and feed industry, we deploy the power of science to optimize the way we produce food for our growing global population. By improving animals’ health and performance, we enable responsible food production for future generations. To support our sustainable and strong growth we are looking for a Global Tech Lead Agrimprove Pigs.
• As a Global Tech Lead Agrimprove Pigs you build towards the growth of Agrimprove within the domain of high-quality feed health products and additive concepts.
• You will be responsible for the technical product dossiers, that translate our scientific data into commercial and market oriented documents.
• You are responsible to detect market needs, and gaps in the current portfolio dossiers and steer towards appropriate solutions.
• You safe guard the correct application of the products in the different regions.
• You will provide technical support for our products with trainings and technical articles but also collecting market information and participating actively in the development and launch of new products.
• With your passion for the animal nutrition industry, the markets and trends, you build an internal and external network. You will work in close cooperation with the product development and with the commercial teams in Agrifirm to offer our customers the best solutions.
• You guarantee a systematic transfer of knowledge to the regional technical teams with strong focus on the execution and implementation of new concepts via a train the trainer principle.
• Whereas the regional technical team is the first contact point for sales you will be serving as the global expert for Global Agrimprove Pig products.
• You will be involved in the sales process of Global Key accounts and partnerships.
• You stimulate a strong coordination between different departments and you provide a cross departmental coordination of your projects.
• You report directly to the Global Category Manager Agrimprove Pigs.
• You obtained a degree as Master Veterinary, Animal Nutrition or a Master Biomedical Engineer.
• You have 10 years relevant work experience in the feed industry (Product Management or technical sales support, or R&D).
• You have strong assets in trial management (protocol writing, analysis of data, extraction of conclusions).
• You have writing skills.
• You understand the managerial practices and challenges of pig production globally.
• You are attracted to the feed & additives sector with focus on pigs.
• You have a good commercial sense and you are a strong networker.
• You are experienced in project management.
• You are analytical, solution-oriented and a team player.
• You are fluent in English, your knowledge of French, Spanish or Dutch is a plus.
• You are willing to travel on a regular basis (<30%).
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kitty Stevens: firstname.lastname@example.org