|Company||The Aicila Group|
Global Aquaculture Product Manager
Location: Vietnam, Thailand, or Hong Kong preferably. Open to other Asian locations also
Our client is one of the leaders in aquaculture feed. They have a strong presence in the region and currently have over 1000+ products that provide solutions to the Aquaculture industry. As such, we are now looking for a Global Product Manager Aquaculture to join our client’s global team and drive value in the market for the portfolio.
The role will be reporting to the Global Strategic Marketing Director and can be based anywhere in SEA or China. You will work closely with the formulation, technical and sales teams to strengthen our client’s brand in the market and to ensure that our client’s innovations are aligned with customer needs, delivered successfully to the market, whilst driving profitability.
Your responsibilities will cover:
● Working closely with the formulation team in our client’s local representative across the region to improve product quality and performance and extend the product life cycle
● Prepare go to market strategy and market road map for our client’s aquaculture products in the region assigned
● Work closely with customers to expand business opportunities
● Provide our client’s organization with market insight: competitor analysis and benchmarking
● Liaise with the marketing communication team to build the brand presence
Ideally, You should have the following:
● A minimum bachelor degree in Biology or Biochemistry, highly proffered if you have an aquaculture background
● Minimum 5 years of experience in the Aquaculture industry, preferably in the region
● Able to work independently and execute multiple projects
● Fluent In English
● Have the legal rights to work and live in South East Asia countries/India/Taiwan or China
For a confidential discussion contact, Sativana Suparyono at email@example.com or apply online referencing VRN 2327
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. A flexible working environment is provided to allow you to flourish and strive for high performance.
This organization is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
|Country||Vietnam, Thailand, or Hong Kong preferably. Open to other Asian locations also|