|Company|| VEGA Group
|Location||Flexible upon candidate’s residence, based in Brazil, US, Europe|
|Date||Posted 17 May 2023|
|To apply||Please send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
We are looking to fill the following position:
The Role & Key Responsibilities
Job Title: Country Manager/GM Feed Division
Location: Flexible upon candidate’s residence, based in Brazil, US, Europe
This is a key leadership role that can leverage VEGA Group’s leading position in Feed & Food additives industry to develop and build up local distribution and service networks in Brazil, US, Europe. This role will require extensive market insights and resources in feed & food industry, as VEGA is providing a one-stop solution to satisfy clients’ demand of feed & food ingredients in over 100 countries.
As the largest distributor of Vitamins, Amino Acids and premix products, VEGA Group can always provide clients the best price and quality, furthermore, VEGA Group has 9 manufacturing factories in China and overseas. As the key driver of our commercial growth in Brazil, US, Europe, the ideal candidate needs to demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Formulate the country level business strategies;
- Deeply understand and analyze the market structure;
- Resourceful to approach end users and distribution partners, and
- Work together with VEGA Group’s international team to achieve the 1 billion USD
annual sales target.
Duties and Accountabilities
1. Responsible for the overall market research and business strategies.
2. Manage to develop 3+ end manufacturing or premix clients per year by per staff.
3. Manage to develop 10+ local distribution partners per year by per staff.
Feed additives: CALCIDIOL (25-OH-D3), DMPT, Enzymes, Organic Chelated Minerals, Butyrate series, Probiotics, Essential oil, Rumen bypass amino acids, etc.
4. Manage to leverage VEGA Group’s resources to provide the best-in-class customer services/solutions to help clients optimize sourcing cost, overcome supply chain issues, address technical challenges, and enhance their competitive strengths.
Education and Experience Requirement
1. Bachelor or above education background, technical knowledge is a plus.
2. Over 4 years’ experience in Feed or Food industry from either manufacturing or trading companies.
3. Rich experience as a technical sales or a strategic procurement officer.
4. Successful track records of sales or procurement in feed or food industry.
5. Has team management experience is a plus.
1. Capable to manage a team with diverse background.
2. Capable to manage distribution partners over the country.
We take our employees as the core assets of the company, and the company’s mission is to create values for the clients, and help the employees to achieve their personal dreams.
1. VEGA Group’s strong supply chain can provide the best products at the best price for you to compete with others, you can sell easily.
2. VEGA Group’s R&D Center and manufacturing bases can provide the cutting-edge technical support for you to satisfy clients’ various demand, your clients will be happy.
3. VEGA Group’s decades’ industrial experience will provide you tools and resources to help you develop in your country, you are not alone.
4. You will succeed and get rewarded once we are moving forward together.
5. Basic salary, commission, bonus, and equity incentive program.
We will conduct a 360 degree evaluation based the candidate’s education, work experience, personal strengths and other related factors, and then discuss and decide the right designation for the right candidate.
The career path in our company is clearly designed as below: executive-> senior
executive-> assistant manager-> manager-> senior manager-> associate director->
director-> line GM-> Country Manager-> Senior management and Partners.
If you are interested in this job, we do encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all
the requirements. We don’t want to copy and paste your past, we want to create a brand
new future together with the right people like you.
Please send your most updated resume to email@example.com