|Company||The Aicila Group|
Chief Poultry Veterinarian - Tbilisi, Georgia
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
We are proud to offer this unrivaled and rare opportunity in Tbilisi, Georgia. This new position is a unique opportunity to join a leading food-producing company in Georgia as Chief Poultry Veterinarian.
Our client is a vertically integrated poultry business that includes a full cycle of poultry meat production, including hatchery, egg production, broiler farms, breeder farms, feed mill, slaughterhouses and veterinary laboratory.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
● Providing the highest level of technical support to the farms
● Plan and execute a health tracking system and farm consultation to meet or exceed planned expectations
● Constant analysis of the epizootiology situation
● Ensuring high biosecurity measures throughout the whole integration
● Plan control and monitor all the veterinary procedures (including cleaning procedures, disinfection)
● Regular lab monitoring
● Work in collaboration to develop the technical skills of the local veterinary staff
● Collaborate with all of the different departments (hatchery, farms, feed mill, slaughterhouse) to ensure high productivity.
● Excellent record-keeping of the farm data.
We need you to have:
● Minimum 10-15 years of working experience as a lead poultry veterinarian
● Experience in working with multi-age poultry farms
● DVM - poultry veterinary science
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent working knowledge of English and Russian.
For a confidential discussion contact Abdalla Bakri at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online referencing VRN2344, ensuring you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
A bold package will be negotiated with you commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted. We are open candidates already based in Georgia or those who meet the criteria and are willing to relocate to Georgia.