Thursday, October 7th 2021 - 4:00 PM (CEST)
In this Feedinfo webinar we will discuss recent research developments in the field of livestock immunity and how crucial animal nutrition decisions can impact this. Join us on Thursday 7th October at 16.00 CEST / 10.00 ET to learn more about this exciting field through this webcast, developed in partnership with Herbonis.
With ‘antibiotic free’ and ‘no antibiotics ever’ production becoming more common in animal husbandry, ensuring animals possess a good and resilient immune system has become a key priority. For animal nutritionists who want to gain insight into the cutting edge research in this area, the gaps in our knowledge and potential options to help improve this issue, this webinar is a must watch to learn more about this complex topic.
Areas to be discussed include:
- The ingredients required for a ‘good’ immune response in livestock
- Vitamin D and its role in immunity
- How the immune systems of different livestock animals compare
- The biggest challenges when considering immunity and what we have left to learn
Take this opportunity to listen to and put your questions to our expert speakers who include:
• Dr. Kathrin Bühler, Head of R&D, Herbonis Animal Health
• Prof. Bernd Kaspers, Professor in Animal Physiology, Ludwig-Maximillians-University Munich
• Dr. Jan Dirk van der Klis, Head of the Technical Department, Herbonis Animal Health
Register here or fill out the form below: