This is an important role within the Feedinfo subscription sales team. The successful applicant will have responsibility for the entire North & South Americas region. It is a dual role with two objectives; to retain and expand the existing book of business, and to source and close new clients beyond an established sales target. Most of the work is office/phone based but there are frequent opportunities to travel within the region, to see clients at their location, attend trade shows and conferences.
Feedinfo is part of AgriBriefing, a fast-growing global agribusiness media and information company. It operates across the entire agricultural value chain, from inputs through to farming to outputs, manufacturing, trade, commodities and more. Delivering premium news, analysis, data, pricing, insight and more via a range of magazines, websites, conferences and events, this role is a chance to join a team which places users at the centre of everything we do.
Feedinfo has a reputation for producing high quality, independent content which our clients depend upon, whether pricing reports, market moving news or in-depth analysis. You will be keen to work as part of the team, and will play a key part in growing the use of our service in the Americas, dealing with both new business and established customers. We are seeking a sales account territory manager for Feedinfo, our online price reporting agency and newswire service for the animal nutrition industry. It is a subscription news and information
service, with a deeply engaged global audience who appreciate the depth and range of content we provide.
This role, which will be based within the offices of our sister company Urner Barry in Toms River, is ideal for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with great organisational skills and fluency in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
• Implementation of sales strategy
• Understanding of the sales cycle and consultative selling skills
• Management of sales cycle from lead generation to close
• Consistent and on plan delivery of revenue through lead identification, qualification and sales pipeline management
• Contribution to the highest level of prospect and customer satisfaction
• Professional interaction with UB staff
• Previous use of Salesforce desirable
• Positive attitude – confident & persistent
• Creative ability & imagination
• Excellent communication skills; written and oral
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent presentational abilities and demonstration skills, both in a group setting and, on the phone
• IT savvy
• Travel is a key feature of the role so willingness to go on business trips
• To be able to demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and present information to management, employees, corporate personnel, and vendors/suppliers
• Analytical, problem resolution, negotiating and project management skills
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities to meet established and changing deadlines
• Fluency in Spanish, preferably also Portuguese
• Base salary plus commission and bonuses
• Health, life, optical, dental and orthodontic insurance
If you think this is the role for you, please explain why in a cover letter and send it along with your CV to Sales Team Manager Richard O’Donoghue: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Toms River, New Jersey|
|Salary||Base plus commission and bonuses|